Location: Port Clarence, Middlesbrough plus opportunity for site work locally and nationally.
Salary: £13.80 -£26.70 per hour
( View All Careers )
We have ongoing opportunities for experienced painters to join our team at our busy workshop in Port Clarence with opportunity for site work throughout the year predominantly in the Energy from Waste Sector. The business has an outstanding track record across oil and gas, renewable energy, EFW and marine sectors.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set up and operation of blasting equipment;
- Preventative maintenance of equipment;
- Maintaining shot levels to ensure equipment continues to run efficiently and safely;
- Adhering to Inspection criteria and project specifications without exception.
Basic hours of work are:
Monday-Thursday- 8am- 430pm
Friday- 8am -130pm
Rates of pay:
£13.80 basic dayshift
£18.40 basic nightshift
Plus premium time applicable to overtime working.
What we are looking for:
- previous experience in either a shop or site environment in similar sectors
- Train the Painter or ICATS accreditation is beneficial but not essential. Universal Coatings is accredited by Corrodere to deliver ‘Train the Painter’ and opportunity to attain this with us is available.
- Extensive site work throughout the UK with opportunity for overtime working